FULL BODY MASSAGE AND FACIAL by Raven Ping

Providing Wonderful Massage and Facial

*Swidish, or Deep Tissue Massage (60 min.)$39.

**Face Treatment

*Eye treatment(added to any facial)$15

*Hand care(added to any facial)$15

*Mini Facial(30 min.) $25

*Mictodermabrasion (60 min)$55

*European Facial(60min.)$40

*Lifting & Firming Facial(60min.) $40.

*Hydrating Facial(60 min.) $40

*Facial, Massage $75 for 100 Min



You can get Gift Certificate by www.pingsbodycare.com



Saturday, September 19, 2009

Aspen Salon & Day Spa

4 comments:

  1. Cati Negraru at Aspen Salon & Day Spa has been offering me skin care treatments for years. I enjoy my monthly facials and full body waxing. She is a true professional and i always have a relaxing and fun experience. I recommend Cati Negraru to everyone - she is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to go to a place called Euro Spa of Naples. I have always wanted to go to a spa and my friend suggested this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Info! By using the hair spa services of the beauty salon your hair looks so shiny and beautiful.

    Herbal Beauty Salon in New York | Herbal Beauty Salon in Valley Stream

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Info! There are many people who wish to get the herbal beauty treatment for the instant glow on their face.

    Herbal Beauty Salon in New York | Herbal Beauty Salon in Valley Stream

    ReplyDelete